Heavy Duty Cylinder lube SAE 30, 40, 50
PERFORMANCE PROFILE :
Heavy Duty Cylinder lube is a superior quality, all round performance, API CD level oil with very high level of alkalinity reserve to neutralize all acids, designed with highly refined stocks and specially selected complete additive package.
Recommended for cylinder lubrication of modern large cross head type, high output, low-speed diesel engines used in stationary, railroad and marine propulsion services, burning poor quality fuel with sulfur content of 4% or less and operating under severe-duty conditions. Also used for the cylinder lubrication of large trunk piston type engines, burning poor quality high sulfur and asphalt fuel.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS :
1. Extremely high control over piston deposit and bore polishing.
2. Lengthens oil life.
3. Good film strength and system oil compatibility.
4. Reinforced thermal and oxidation stability at very high temperature.
5. Outstanding protection against ring sticking.
6. Enhanced antiwear properties.
7. Resistance to the hydrolysis of the additive.
8. Properly balanced detergency and dispersancy ensures piston, ring and port cleanliness.